那你喜欢什么?骑马吗?
What is your enthusiasm? Horses?
《唐顿庄园 第六季》《Downton Abbey Season 6》
我们要怎么回家?我们来玩骑马打仗吧。
How are we gonna get home? Maybe a piggy-back ride?
《老友记 第八季》《Friends Season 8》
不,我骑马,也狩猎,但我不会梦到马。
No. I ride, I even hunt, but I don't see horses in my dreams.
《唐顿庄园 第六季》《Downton Abbey Season 6》
那又怎样?他们骑马或骑鸟的时候也会用到马尾辫。
Yeah, so? So, when they ride horses and fly on the birds, they also use their ponytails.
《生活大爆炸 第三季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
但是从旧都骑马到襄阳要花多久?从沙漠走的话,要走三个礼拜。
But how many days' ride is it from the Old Capital to the Walled City? Three weeks, by desert.
《马可波罗 第一季》《Marco Polo Season 1》
我到过公园骑马吗?我在新学校上过课吗?没有。
Do I go horseback riding in the park? Do I take classes at the New School? No.
《老友记第一季》《Friends Season 1》
我正式的为我不小心骑马撞上了美丽的安瑞戴尔公主以及之后我所有的举措而抱歉。
I'd like to formally apologize for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse and for every moment after.
《冰雪奇缘》《Frozen》
没错,我需要找到自我,你这仙人掌皮特、小越橘、骑马的游骑兵。
Yes. I needed to find myself, you Cactus Pete Huckleberry horseback riding Ranger Rick.
《女孩成长记 第三季》《Girl Meets World Season 3》
结果艾蜜莉爱死苏珊了,她们一起去看戏,她们一起吃晚饭,她们一起去骑马。
Turns out them Emily is just crazy about Susan. Yeah, they're going to the theater together. They're going to dinner. They're going horseback riding.
《老友记 第四季》《Friends Season 4》
说。在我来大都的路上,我路过了一个叫柯切克的小镇,从那里骑马两周能到达大都,我的向导提及过一个荒凉的驿站。
Speak. On my journey to Cambulac, I passed a village two weeks ride from here named Kochkor. My guide told of a lone way station.
《马可波罗 第一季》《Marco Polo Season 1》
好了,来想想,有什么好玩的事是他们永远不会带我们去做的,我知道了,我们可以去骑马。
All right, let's see. What's something fun the guys would never take us to do? Oh, I know, we could go horseback riding.
《生活大爆炸 第八季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》